Friday, March 25, 2005

 

I'm a morning person

Morning news sucks. "There's a new cow at the Minnesota zoo!" Ooooooooh, you'd think they added a dinosaur or something. Back in my home country, you can see cows strolling on the street.

Fortunately, buses have free newspapers in the morning. I love it. It'd be nice if they also threw in free coffee. Mocha. With whipped cream. Hmmmmm....

About the newspapers, though, it just cracks me up how the men invariably go for the sports section before anything else. No surprise, but it's still pretty amusing.

I really should start working now. I have to write a memo. Maybe I'll slip in a joke at the end. Okay, fine, I'm writing the memo solely for the purpose of circulating the joke. Like you've never done it.

Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?