Friday, March 25, 2005

 

So, I wanna be a lawyer

I used to think blogs were for unemployed people, or for people with no friends. I have stopped thinking like that now. Actually, let me rephrase that: I have stopped thinking.

I have to take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) in June. I took it last June, too, but let's just say there's room for improvement. Last year I started studying five days before the exam. One day I was sitting in Barnes and Noble doing practice exams, and this guy who was taking the LSAT the same date as I was sitting across from me. We started talking, and he said he'd been studying for the past two months. I looked at him with equal parts contempt and incredulousness: "That's it, two months??!!??"

Poor guy looked like a kitten who has been kicked. It was fun.

Maybe on my law school application, instead of writing a personal statement, I'll put a link to my blog. Yeah, that's what I should do.

Seriously, though, since I work for the Med School, I know that some people who get surgical residencies have mediocre undergrad grades. And now they act like they own the place. LIKE THEY OWN THE PLACE!! Bastards.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?