Thursday, March 24, 2005

 

Why my future is a blur

So, I'm in college. 4th year but not graduating. When I tell people my major is Sociology they get this "what are you a dumbass?" look on their face. It doesn't bother me.

Early in my college career I read some jackass's book about how college should be about your dreams and not about job considerations, and that you can land a decent job with any major [expletive deleted]! [expletive deleted]. I bought into it, picked a soc major, and now realize what a horrible situation I'm in. Considering that there is a possibility that I won't get into law school (or maybe not right away), I'm left with nothing concrete to put on my resume.

Does anyone have any suggestions? No, don't give me the usual advice about internships, etc. Already been down that road. I want easy money. And fast. Suggestions?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?