Monday, April 25, 2005

 

Therapy

A wise old man at work* came to me today and expressed grave concern about my anger management issues after reading my blog. He tried to give me advice about how when you encounter a pothole in the path of life, you need to fill it up, learn from the experience and move on instead of steaming and blogging about it. I took it literally and said I paid taxes to have others fill up potholes.

He just shook his head in disbelief and walked off.

* I use the term "work" loosely. A couple weeks ago, a coworker (we'll call her Bob to protect her identity) and I blew up marshmallow peeps in the office microwave. On Friday, four of us had a contest solving a puzzle in Highlights for Children magazine for ice cream.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?