Wednesday, August 10, 2005

 

A New Beginning

It's my last week at my current job. Come Monday morning, I will no longer have to enter this dark, damp building. Instead, I'll enter a different dark, damp building. The only other difference? I'll have my "Meet and Greet" face on instead of my regular "What the hell do you want now?" one.

...

This post is being continued about a month later. What can I say, I got lazy. Anyway, enough about me. On to more important topics. In the wake of Hurricane Katrina, Bush (Sr.), Shrub, and Bill Clinton have once again come together to announce a joint fundraising effort (actually, a joint effort by George H.W. Bush and Bill Clinton. Dubya's still got weapons on the mind, saying, "It's as if the entire Gulf Coast were obliterated by the worst kind of weapon you can imagine.") Having demonstrated the same kind of solidarity in the weeks following December's tsunami, the three eminent political figures announced they want to be referred to as the "Awesome Threesome" from now on.

Was that lame? Well, I'm not a comedian. Go read the onion if you want humor. Losers.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?